.
Date: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 @2:04 PM.
Title: (+)

LALALAHS. Im like totally slacking when I seriously should be mugging at home. Wahhah. Dam tired now but can sleep. XP. Hahah. Later needa go mug le, have to keep to the promise:D AND I SERIOUSLY CANNOT LET JULIA CATCH UP WITH MY PACE. Hahah. Shes like almost rite beside me and Im typing all this uh. Hahah. Heck luh:D


Anways, had training today:D:D Omg. I seriously LOVEE trainings luh. Hahah. Mainly cause I dont have to stone at home studying for like practically the whole day, then cause volleyball is LOVEE:D, yeah and cause hes going to sch also. Hahah. Reached sch like .. just on time luh. Heh. Lazy take bus to sch, so ask my dad send. WHEE. THANKYEW DADDY. LALALAHS:D Was like practically limping to the court lorh. Hahah. Last week jiaolian was like saying he wants to spend like the first 30 mintues going thru the rotation stuffs, but in the end also never luh. XP. Didnt really do much warm up luh. Heh. XP I FEEL DAM BAD FOR SLACKING LORH. Is like whole training I the most slack de lorh. Argh. Damn the stupid leg. Bleahh ;X. Uh. Then all the ball throwing I also never do, just down there trn spiking. GAHH. Jiaolian was like saying that if I still dont get well by Friday then I cant play for frenly luh. WAD THE. Haish nvm luh. Will DEFINATELY be better de. Hahah. Then jiaolian was like training the setters how to set to place and receive balls near the net and stuff luh. I think hes like seriously nice lorh. The way weihong trained th senior girls last yr is totally hiong can. Now jiaolian only throwing ball to the net at veh slow speed and then if do wrongly also never scold lorh. Weihong is totally throw the ball at the net then if never jie properly have to do punishment somemore. Bleahh. No luh, but it seriously helped us luh. Sometimes I seriously think our trainings now is dam slack. XPP. Bleahh. Ohh, then jiaolian was like asking us gang qiu. Since ziyu wasnt feeling well and then I xing2dong4 not very fang1bian4, so we just like randomly hit to each other out of boredom luh. Hahah. The ball went like flying all over norh. Then we is seriously run around the ball like abit siao de. Lalalahs. XD Hahah, and at the moment I actually realised that I could actually run if I seriously just ren abit luh. Lalahs XD.


During break was like walking to canteen, then saw yq and danish? Wahhah. They super funny luh, come to sch just cos .. LOL. Then after break dunno do wht le uh. Then got lian dui xing abit. Wahhah. I LOVEE:D my positions now luh. WHEEE. OHH. And one more thing. JIAOLIAN IS DAM SACARSTIC CAN. Cause got one ball I didnt really jie properly luh, then he was like saying; uhh. baika arh, nvm luh. DANGG. BLEAHH. Thats like verbal irony. Hahah. XD

Then after training stayed back for awhile to play. At first the c girls was like practically going crazy with the balls near the net luh. I mean like, everyone was setting dam near the net then see if the other side can receive alnot. LOL. Then we were like practically screaming like siao luh. ;X Then after that we were like matching with c boys? Bleahh. Jerian was like practically slamming the ball down to the floor luh. TALL GAY PERSON;DD. BLEAHH. We lost like real alot, but the counting points the person also not very reliable uh. Hahahh jk. Then we ended up treating them rainwater. Lalahs. Hahah ohkay lame == Then after that Julia realised that she left ehr kays and her phone with Seowrong so she cant go home yeahs. Then she came my house lorhs. Stoning here now. Blahblahs. Dont wanna post le. Byes. xD


11 MORE DAYS:D LALALAHS. * hint hint. LOL.


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »