Date: Wednesday, September 05, 2007
@4:26 PM.
Title: (
+)
SORRY PEOPLE D:Uh, I mean sorry BELLA YIFEI CONGYUU and whoever that was there yeah. XP. Sorry really couldnt make it luh. OHH. And sorry Kelvin kor ! Forgot to tell you that I got checkup today, then make you worry so much. Sorry for the 16 missed calls luh ): Yaluhs, will do dhat "punishment" for you kays. Lols. LOVEE:DGAHH. I feel extremely mean, bored and bothered today. Didnt really go anything much luh. Went through geog notes in the morning again. Finished like 3 chapters, so now Im like left with those two chapters in the geog textbook 2 which Julia brought home. Will mug for science at night:D Yeahs, I cant believe I even bothered to mug this holidays luh. I mean like; I still clearly remember me slacking like crazy during last year's sep holidays. Bleahh. And they say P6 is suppose to be alot more stressful then sec 1 life. So not true lorh. Sec 1 life sucks D: Hahah. This whole GPA system thingy totally sucks real badly luh. BLEAHH.Dont really wanna elaborate about the visit to the doctor luh. Its dam retarded lorh. BUTBUTBUT. I CAN FINALLY WALK. Omg omg. Im like seriously going high cause of this luh. WHEEEEEE:D Then Friday can play for frenly le. Hahah. LOVEE:DLALAHS. Its been 5 days le. You're missed. XD10 more days ! WHEEE:D