Date: Saturday, September 22, 2007
@11:23 PM.
Title: (
+)
One last post before I seriously MIA for real . I mean , not like I've been slacking the whole time throughout until now luh , just that I wont be posting the whole of next week till the weekends alrightes (: Haa , must continue tagging wor [:
Um , nothing much to talk about really . Doing math the whole day luh , and thn chinese compo at night . Will continue mugging after this post though its already 12:57 am now D: Damn , you dont know how much algebra hates me luh . Those stupid formulas just doesnt seem to get into my head D: Bleahs . Im slow alrightes , and math just seems foreign to me any-oh-how. Craps . I cant afford to fail any subjects le luh ._.
Lalahs~ Got alot more to prepare , so little time D: Haa , considering the fact that I only really started mugging two weeks ago . xP
Um . Something I got off my whole chunk of mails (:
Its not the fault of the student if he fails , cause the year only has 365 days . Typical academic year for a student ; 1: Sundays - 52 Sundays a year, you know Sundays are for rest . Days left 312. 2: Summer holidays - 50 where weather is very hot and difficult to study . Days left 263. 3: 8 hours daily for sleep - 130 days GONE . Days left: 141 . 4: 1 hour for playing daily - good for health . means 30 days gone . Days left: 96 . 6: 1 hour per day for talking ( man is a social animal ) - means 15 days . Days left: 81 . 7: Exam days - per year at least 35 days . Days left : 46. 8: Quarterly , half yearly and festival (holidays) - 40 days . Days left - 6 . 9: For sickness - at least 3 days . Days left : 3 . 10: Movies and funactions - at least 2 days . One day left, that day is your birthday , how can you study on that day ? Balance = 0. How can a student pass???
LOL. You dont knw how much I agree with that (:
Shall continue mugging le . Wheee~ Keep tagging peepo (:
MUG MUG MUG ! JIAYOUS !