Date: Saturday, September 22, 2007
@2:00 AM.
Title: (
+)
3 MORE DAYS D: Im like so dead please . RAWRRHH.OMG . IM SO JEALOUS LUH . I WANNA GO BACK NAN HUA DE NORH ):And my blog's dead ._. & i dont intend to revive it yet . LOL . After EOYs alrightes (: [ Kelvin's gonna love me for listening to him :D ] Haa. He doesnt have a choice , looking at the number of crap stuff he asked me to do D: But thanks for that shoulder to cry on yeahs . LOVES .Thing is ; I shouldnt even be posting right now , but im being naughty luh . Its like 1:34 now and I should obviously be mugging . 6 hours a day excluding lesson time luh :D And I only did like .. 5 today ? Craps , I wanna sleep D: Have been sleeping dam late this whole week ? Heck that fever luh . XP Wheee~ Loves him for staying up late with me alrightes :D & Dexter for all those wake up messages and for forcing me to sleep practically like every night uh :D Haa. Yeah , whats with the crap study hours a day and stuff D: Ohh , & HAPPY SWEET THIRTEEN PEIJIA SWEETHEART ! I love you many many x.33 (: Dont wanna elaborate about lessons luh . Kindda slack , with alot of supplementarys luh , nothing else . Haa . What if I seriously fail EOYs D: Its like the only time I actually broke down cause of exams please . D: Like two more weeks until the end of everything . Haix. X.x JIAYOU !Hee. Hes so sweet luh :D Thanks for everything luh , for spending time sending me home and making my day always alrightes. :D& ...... . Dont ask me if i wan you to , I dont knw myself luh ._. DANG.Haa. Nvms , EOYs first :D JIAYOU PEOPLE ! LOVES !