Date: Sunday, September 16, 2007
@6:17 PM.
Title: (
+)
WHEEEEEE~Doing homework for like the whole day ? Damn , so darn boring D: Havent even finished all lorh . GAHH . Wasnt even suppose to go out today until I finished all my homework , but I still did^^. Went out , thn met *coughcough* SOMEONE at clementi there . Hee , didnt wanna study ma ((: Haa . Thn tt someone bought sweettalk for mee^^ Wentta sit somewhere , thn crapped alot . Uh , thn he started looking at my phone's messages . Bleahs . Haa , nah . Is cause I looked at his first^^. RAWRHH . Wentta prank someone . Hee. Mean-ness . Stupidstupid . Tt someone was like super scared tt he'll meet another someone whos also around there ? DANG ._. LALAHS. I love my darling ((:Ohh , and I seriously needa start mugging from tomorrow onwards ((: