Today proved to be a kindda boring day at school , if you call slacking in school for more thn 4 hours anything but exciting:D Got back the chinese marks during chinese lesson . Like WOW , I did so badly lurhs . Not as in fail , if thats your defination of doing badly , like , high B ? GAHHH . PE was crapp DD: Yes , danish's so gonna kill me eh ? Played netball with like , Kenneth being GS ? Haahahah . Not anything offensive lah , just that he can be real crazy at times lah . I mean like , running away from the ball instead of catching it and shooting ? LOL . Wows .. I suddenly feel dam short lurhs DD: Yaluhs , I know you'd be wanting to tell me that I always was uh DD: Bleahs .
Slacked the whole period throughout science lesson doing nothing lurhs . Math was crapp DD: LOL . Yaluhs , Im a sadist DD: Continued on the last few chapters that we havent finished uh . Dam boring lurhs , mainly cause of the fact that I wasnt in the study mood uh . Watched 'Ant bully' through the whole 1 h 45 min of art lurhs . Kindda ohkay lurhs .
Volleyball was , wows . Just cause jiaolian went like spiking real hard balls for us to receive at the start of the training , thn th whole mood is affected uh ? And its like , I cant even do anything as th captain to help them lurhs DD: GAHHH . I seriously dont knw abt you guys , but we didn't perfom well at all today lurhs . Thn its like throughout the whole training th whole mood was affected eh ? What they can do , we can do better alrightes . Don't let some small setback affect you guys uh . Yes , top 4th in zonals uh ? JIAYOUS![: LOVEDDDDD` :D
|