Date: Monday, October 15, 2007
@5:59 PM.
Title: (
+)
Hey people:D Loved today:D Went out with Rae dearest ! :DD Woke up dam early today morning cause Alex the GREAT was like spamming me with messages lah . Thn I had to keep waking up to delete them cause its a waste of memory keeping them uh:D Thn decided not to sleep already luh D: When its like only 8+ then D: Went lazing abt the house waiting for Rae to confirm that shes free and can make it tdy:X Slacked for like dam long until she finally called in lah . But then she wasn't sure if she could go or something , cause shes not feeling well ? Or something lah . But she still went in the end:D Haa(x LOVES:D Reached JEC library at like 2.30 when we were suppose to meet at like 2 ? Made her wait outside for dam long lah DD: SORRAYE . Had to like , run through the rain from the MRT station to the library cause of the simple reason tt I stupidly forgot to bring an umbrella lah . Or rather , I knew it was gonna rain lah , just didn't felt like bringing an umbrella along DD: So I ended up all drenched when I reached the library lah . Went to find Rae's book first . Thn went all the way up to th 4th level to go find my books lah . Thn DEXTER ! D: WTFH ! D: He didn't return his WONDERFUL hitler books thn I couldnt borrow any other books cause he used my card to go borrow lah . GAHHHHH . Ass . Bleahs . Thn Rae's card also no more space alr DD: Damn , so couldn't borrow any in the end DD: Went JEC to lunch after that :DD Thn when we're like eating halfway , Rae suddenly gave those seriously cute weird look thn immediately turn to another side lah . Thn I realised that XingJie was like , almost just beside us DD: But I doubt he noticed us lah , or he didn't bother to say hi or something . Thn I started laughing crazily again:DD Its super nice norh , didn't have those kindda feeling for a long long time alr:DD Thn I simply just lef the table and walked away lah . Thn Rae couldn't leave cause she couldn't just abandon our things there , so she just kept giving those kindda weird look eh ? Seriously cute lurhs ! :D Went to check the movie schedule after lunching:D Ohkay , I think we did it before we lunched lah . Haa . Makes no difference anyhow:DD Decided to watch - uh , forgot the movie title again lah DD: Uh , and I treated Rae for the movie lah . Aint I nice ? :DD Thn walked around the arcade , and played abit while waiting for the movie to start norh . Yeps , popcorn was 'sponsered' by me too:D The movie's kindda ohkay lurhs . Uh , got quite alot of vulgarities inside eh ? Yaoqing shld go watch lah . Got his favourtie phrase inside . Haa(x Went walking around JEC after the movie again:D Thn decided to go home already:DDTHANKS DANISH ! :D for lending me th book:DDOMG . I suddenly miss 6G'o7 so much lah . Those fond memories just kept coming back while walking to germaine and minghao lah . LOVE YOU GUYS ! :DD Miss them so dam much lah :DDWOOTS ! RAE IS LOVEDDDD` TOO:D ! Yayeness(x & so are you(: