.
Date: Saturday, October 27, 2007 @8:31 PM.
Title: (+)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Its the start of yet another school holiday uh ? If its any other year I'd just be thinking its another holiday to slack abt doing practically nothing until the last few weeks of the holiday when its time to seriously pia all the school homework:D Yes , like last minute work . But things are gonna be different this year uh . I cant slack during the holidays already , as in like , not 100% lurhs , cause I seriously needa buck up alot for next year already . DD:

Lets blog about yesterday first alrightes:D Got back our results slips in the morning . Missed 3 by like , little bit ? Is like super disappointing can . My mum wants 3.5 ? Im like , hardly even near to it lurhs:X Like super luan then , cause I knew that I'll definately die once I reach home lurhs:X EH , but I seriously need tutoring for math and geog can:/ I won't tell you people the marks lurhs , but I'll just show you the percentile alrightes:D

lang arts - 97

chinese - 83

history - 73

science - 70

math - 63

geog - 50

Like , wtfh ? D: Haa . Fyi , percentile and marks is different lurhs danish:D Thn went for break , and celebrated mdm chan's retirement in the canteen lurhs:D She seriously looks dam sweet lurhs:D Lihui bought a cake fr her ? Yep , and apparently we were SUPPOSED to eat it lurhs , just that I went like taking some cream from the cake thn apply on Julia's face:D Thn she went like saying ; cannot play cake fight lurhs and stuff and thn went taking cream and putting on others ._. LOL:X Si xiang jia and dexter , keep applying some more . Thn I had to wash like , 4/5 times ? Haa . Thn wash le lihui go put some more on my face._. LOL . Look class photos , thn nothing much le lurhs . All the sec 2s were like , super united lurhs , either taking class photos and blah , or just down there crying as a class lurhs . LOL:X Super touching can:D Next year uh ? :D

Listened to miss ek talk for dam long in the hall lurhs . Ohkay lurhs , maybe I wasn't even listening half the time:X But still , she actually managed to rant for abt , 30 minutes ? Wahahah . The art of ranting ._. Then had the prize presentations and stuff . We actually got like , 3 pupils getting 3.9 for EOYs overall can DD: Plain GAYNESS:D Nu Da got like , top in whole level for lang arts lurhs . Pro-ness:D I only got like , just a1 for lang arts overall nia D: Bleahs .

Had this rlly long retirement ceremony for Mdm Chan after that . LOL , she looks dam sweet on stage lurhs . Gonna miss her loads next year siah D: Thn went out after sch:D Lunched in sch first lurhs . Ziyu was super cute lurhs . We went like all over the place looking for Wai Mun , then in the end we saw her and Joya together eating at the canteen lurhs . Then Ziyu's reaction was super cute norh:D .

Me ; EH , thats WaiMun and Joya uh ? :D

Ziyu ; *pissed look* Wth ! D: I went like looking all around for her , and then there she is with ANOTHER GIRL D: *eats vinegar*

Hahahaahah . Super cute lurhs:DD

After lunch , went queensway with Joya , Ziyu and Waimun:D Just walked abt looking for FBT shorts ma . Thn after they bought le , walked around abit more , thn bubbletea-ed with them , and decided to go JEC walk around:D But we practically didn't do anything in JEC lurhs , just walked around abit , then went home , cause Joya couldnt stay that long ago:D

Ohkays , today today :D ! Went out for awhile in the morning , cause kelvin and darren suddenly called to say they were at clementi , and they wanted to meet me lurhs , so I just went lurhs:D Crapped alot in clementi , then they asked if I wanted to go Orchard shopping with them , everything they pay:D Wahahah . But I decided not to lurhs , ltr waste alot of their money again:X Heh . So went home and stoned at home for like , practically the whole day lurhs:D Dam sian-ned . Good news is , I started on the pile of holiday homework already:D YAYENESS:D lols .

HIM ;

thanks fr being so understanding and stuff alrightes:D I seriously think that we were better off now as frens then before lurhs . Wahahha . Thanks , for everything ks:D during those 58 days:D



I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »