
Didn't post yesterday , so I promised Alex a very long post today , both abt what happened yesterday and today:D Im sorry if the whole thing doesn't turn out that long alrightes , cause I'd have to crap alot to make it reaal longgg:X
Shall blog about yesterday first alrightes:D Woke up dam early considering the fact that I slept at 4 am conferencing with Darren and Kelvin for like 2 whole hours lurhs:D Srsly crapped alot with them , talking abt sch stuffs and blah , then they suggested going out on Saturday night with them , and they willingly invited Alex , Joseph and Jonathon along too meet them uh ? LOL:D Slacked the whole morning watching " the holiday " lurhs:DD Like the 9325429529th time I watched it already:D But you won't think that way when theres no other better alternative uh ? :X Thn spent like practically the whole afternoon doing the four volleyball reflections that we were supposed to finish by today lurhs:D
Had a dam long talk with my mum yesterday:X She went like saying , she know she shldnt have done all the stuff she did in a moment of fury lurhs , but she kept saying I shld have tried harder and blah . Yalurhs , kindda true also . Maybe , I shld have seriously tried harder lurhs , like , not being so distracted while studying ? And shldnt even using com near the exams and blah . But its not like I totally didn't try and blah , its just that maybe , I didn't try hard enough ? Then she kept saying she shldn't have given so much pressure lurhs , but she just doesn't understand why I just can't seem to be meeting her expectations and blah . Aiyah , and she seriously doesn't believe that I even tried lurhs D: Thn we started quarrelling again . She kept blaming me and stuff ; I simply just told her how much she actually didn't understand me lurhs . And shes like super not happy , still wanna add on to the number of scars I already have . I couldnt possibly do anything to her uh , and its like , she doesnt even understand this whole thing lurhs ): Thn after slamming th door shut , those tears just wont stop dropping lurhs ): Aiyah , its like , i seriously don't knw what to do now ):
Called Kelvin after that , told him that I seriously didn't felt like going , but he insisted on me going so that he could cheer me up lurhs:D Super nice of him:D Went to clementi mrt station and meet Shirleen , Kelvin and Darren there at 5 , thn went down to orchard to meet Alex , Jonathon , Joseph and 3 of their other frens lurhs:D Had to intro alot at first cause they hardly even know each other , and thn we didn't knw the 3 other people they brought along ? Wahahah . Ended up super pek chek lurhs:X Decided to go shopping first , cause its still too early for dinner uh ? Wentta some shopping area and then shopped there for dam long lurhs:D And the boys seriously clicked dam quickly lurhs:D One moment they acted like total strangers , and the other moment they started chatting like they knew each other right before I did uh:D LOL:X Shopped alot , but then didn't even pay fr anything lurhs:D Thats the advantage of shopping with rich kids . LOL:D
Had dinner at some super high class restaurant lurhs:D The service down there was , uh , weird . LOL:X
Waitress ; *says something in french to Alex*
Alex ; HUH ..
Waitress ; ohh im so sorry boy i thought you were french:X and then i thought ....
Alex ; ohh . i get it already , no need explain until so luo suo lurhs:D
LOL:D We started laughing like siao lurhs . The dinner bill went up to like , $200+ ? Wahahahah .
Continued shopping after dinner:D Shop until super shuang lurhs , dam funnn:D LOL , then cabbed back to my house 1st , then the guys continued to cab back home . Reached home at like , 10+ ? Yes , that night was great alrightes:D lols .
Today:D Had training in the morning:D Was kindda ohkay lurhs , more on the theory side cause the sec 4s having their o levels:X Went to one of the classrooms and hear jiao lian rant for about 2 hours on the rotations and blah:D
Went home after school , then slacked at home for dam long before going out again in the late afternoon:D Wahahahah , super fun norh:D
LOL , this post seems long enough already uh ? :D
Going out with Germaine and Kelly tomorrow :D ! Yayeness:D miss them truck loads(:
|