.
Date: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 @4:21 PM.
Title: (+)

lalalahs~ Its like so much better going to sch knowing that theres no papers on that day luh^^ Haa . Didnt really do much in sch luh . CID lang arts cluster was a total disaster luh D: Supposed to do oral defence today , thn no body wanna present , so in the end I had to do it myself luh . DANG T_T I seriously think I screwed everything up uh . But at least it didnt turn out to be so bad luh^^ . So darn boring please , dont wanna present alone le luhs . Craps D:


Com lesson was ohkay luh . Dunno what we doing also . Wheeeee~ Doing the darn flash assignment with Raee^^ Haa . Love her so much pleaseee:D Had lang arts after break . Watched so movie inside LT nia , there so darn cramp , half way through already having splitting headache D: . Craps D:


Assembly was darn boring luh . Was practically half asleep all the time . Thn the person still go ask us close our eyes and imagine , I close my eyes thn really go sleep le luh == Until SuNan waked me up:D


Went JE after sch:D With SongNing and Heping . Went jec eat , thn go je library borrow books . WE ARE THE GUAI KIAS [: Thn went IMM shop for presents:D Reached home at arnd 5:D Wheee~ :D


TAKECARES JULIA:D !
I miss your crap D: Haa jk . Faster come back sch alrightes:D ILY darling (:

Tell me its not gonna end like this ;


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »