Date: Tuesday, October 02, 2007
@5:43 PM.
Title: (
+)
WHEEEEEEE~
No more papers already ! :DD No more mugging till dam late at night already ! :DD lalalahs~ Im seriously gonna slack like siao these few months luh . Needa trn trn trn already ! :DD Gotta seriously buck up on my skills luh , detiorating already ! D: RAWRRHH . VOLLEYBALL ! :DDDamn , got stupid lang arts cluster presentation tmr luh ! D: And thn I have to be the one presenting all the stuffs cause I didnt do the powerpoint uh :X Haix . Sian sia .
Had chinese paper 2 today :DD Dam crappy luh , hardly got time to finish please D: Thn that ass lihui , do so fast luh , thn done there resting like 30 minutes before the paper ended luh D: And I hardly even had time to complete it ? Craps luh D: I totally screwed up the whole paper please D: Craps :XWent to je after the papers with dexter . Slacked there for like practically the whole time luh , thn went jec walk about . Haa . Waited for like 6 hours for Yuzhong ? :DD LOL . He looks like samuel norh :X Aiyah , thn continued slacking there until like 5 plus . Wheeee~ met -coughcough - them on the way home . Hee . Super sweet norh^^Shall do the quiz thingy later alrightes :DD