Date: Sunday, October 07, 2007
@7:01 PM.
Title: (
+)
YES , ILY KOR:DDRaining very heavily when I went out today luh. D: Wanted to go layer my hair abit more thn go shopping:D Haa . But thn walking half way thn dunno why suddenly like .. almost fell luh . Yes , thn stupid kor , super foolish luh , maybe he wasnt thinking properly that time or something ; thn he just tired to prevent me from falling or something luh . In the end still got injured abit luh , but the impact wasnt so bad uh . But thn he himself got injured luh . Whole knee bleeding some more . Haix . Is like super pain luh , and I shld be the one experiencing the pain norh . Ahhhhhhh . Sorry kor ): ILY:DUm , nothing much also . Yes , my hair looks weird now ._. Haa omg D: Dont feel like blogging le uh . Takecares kor:D AHHHhhhhhh ): I wanna go out tomorrow ! Haa . Dont wanna stone at home for the whole day norh . Bleahs :X