.
Date: Saturday, October 06, 2007 @6:58 PM.
Title: (+)

Yes , today was fun [:

Met Rae:D at JE library at like 12 today . Was like kindda late cause I like , woke up kindda late ? :X Yeahs , then we went up to the 4th level to look for somewhere to sit , thn the whole place was like dam cramped , so we went back where I was two years ago - the kid's section [: Did the lang arts worksheet there . Aint we guai [:

Then spent like 1 hr at the library , and then went to JEC watch movie ! Wheeee~ bulls of fury . Im like suppose to watch it with .. Dexter that time ? D: Hee . Sorraye .. Bt I dont mind watching it again :D ! Yes , then we bought tickets and went arcade since theres lots of time before the movie starts [: Ohh , we ate at long john's before that luh :D . Thn went crazy at the arcade luh . Playing games like in a totally random way . Wheee~ Super fun norh^^ Thn bought pop corn and went in luh . Surprisingly , we were the only ones inside the theatre luh . LOL , thn I was seriously laughing like siao norh . Yes , retardedness rocks :D


The movie was ohkay luhs , kindda funny . & Rae's super cute luh . The way she laughs is like .. ._. LOL , ohkay I dont make much sense uh :X Wheeee~ wanted to watch another movie after that but all need at least one hour interval luh . So we went back to the arcade ! :D Haa . Went crazy with the shooting thing game luh . We went more hiong thn wht Rae was during her netball training . LOL . NOT . But not bad le lorh . 316 seh^^ Haa . Wheeee~ Thn went to popular to waste time after that [: Walked around doing practically nothing luh [: Yeps , thn went home at arnd 5 ?


YAYENESS . Today was niceee [: & I love you Rae ! For spending the day with me:D ! Haa . [:


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »