Date: Saturday, November 24, 2007
@6:31 PM.
Title: (
+)
& The best things in life , they are free :]
Fell asleep listening to this song yesterday night , really meaningful:D
Cry On My Shoulder- deutschl. sucht den Superstar
If the hero never comes to you
If you need someone you're feeling blue
If you're away from love and you're alone
If you call your friends and nobody's home
You can run away but you can't hide
Through a storm and through a lonely night
Then I show you there's a destiny
The best things in life
They are free
But if you wanna cry
Cry on my shoulder
If you need someone who cares for you
If you're feeling sad your heart gets colder
Yes I show you what real love can do
If your sky is grey oh let me know
There's a place in heaven where we'll go
If heaven is a million years away
Oh just call me and I make your day
When the nights are getting cold and blue
When the days are getting hard for you
I will always stay here by your side
I promise you I'll never hide
But if you wanna cry
Cry on my shoulder
If you need someone who cares for you
If you're feeling sad your heart gets colder
Yes I show you what real love can do
But if you wanna cry
Cry on my shoulder
If you need someone who cares for you
If you're feeling sad your heart gets colder
Yes I show you what real love can do
What real love can do
What love can do
What real love can do
What love can do
What real love can do
What love can do
Yeaa , just realised that its Jiayu's blog song also , meaningful:D Woke up like 5 times early in the morning , couldn't get to sleep cause my stomach was hurting like hell again ): Hmpff . Set alarm at 7.30 , was supposed to meet the volleyballers at clementi MRT at 8.30 , but apparently I didn't wake up until 8.15 lahh :X Didn't even felt like going norh , but still decided to in the end , cause I sortta promised Chi Kan & Wai Mun le lahh , so it wouldn't be nice pangseh-ing them in the end :X Rushed to get changed and blah , then went down to clementi . Was 15 minutes late , but its better than nothing uh ? :X
Ohhman , that CIP was kindda meaningful , but damn pek chek lahh ! Cause its flag day , which means holding one tin down there asking people to donate . Hahahah , like ' Excuse me , would you like to donate ? ' x 100 times . Yayeee great , damn dumb :X Haa . Wai Mun & I looked like some retards repeating the same thing over and over again lahh . LOL . Observations made ;
- Adults with children's are usually more generous , & their kids are wayyyy cute alright:D Have to bend down so much just for them to insert the coin inside:D Make me feel so taall:D
- Teenage boys don't look at the box before donating , they look at your looks._.
- Old people are reaaal nicee:D
TingZhen & Eugene came over to join us at abt 12.00 plus . Hahahhah . We keep changing place to stand lahh , cause stand at one place for damn long is damn sian de norh :X So we went all the way down to the blks lahh , stayed down there for awhile , but there nobody donate de . LOL:X Can't find blk 317 lahh , hmpfff . Cleared up everything at 1 , then went to lunch with volleyballers:D Crapped damn alot , can't rmb abt what le lahh .
Went home at 4 plus , then went to see the doctor :X Stupiddd lahh , keep scolding me for finishing the pain killers so fast . Piang eh , he also doesnt understand what Im going through right , only know how to nag down there . Damn irritating lahh . Hmpff .
Went to see my kor just now , hes camping at East Coast uh , damn nice:D His friends were reaal nice too lahh ! At least , can click:D Hahahah . Siao RGS people , buy one dress for graduation night , $600 , shoes , $300 , go to do up their hair , $100 + , shuang lahh ! :D & then my kor's school went like forcing everyone inside to write a thankyou note to their parents after their o levels , so his fren went like making alot alot promises , like ; Not having girlfriend until 21, not sneaking in to watch M18 movies and blah . When his parents first looked at it , they immediately went like saying ; you better keep your word horr . Hahaha , AS IF HE CAN LAHH :X
I SERIOUSLY NEED HELP LAHH .
Which to go for , training or LA ? I wanna go for both ! Cause if I go LA , from 7th - 21st December , miss dunno how many trainings lahh . Besides , 14th December got competition , I can't just let the team go like that uh . But if don't go LA , I'll seriously regret lahh ! How , zen me ban ! Need decide by tomorrow some more , * faints * .