.
Date: Friday, November 23, 2007 @9:04 PM.
Title: (+)


& I won't let my own actions bring the team down , I promise :]

Im still debating with myself if I should post abt yesterday , cause Im reaal lazyy alrightes , & for the first time in 4 days , I actually feel like sleeping now:D At least , my stomach's better already , thanks all for your concern yeaa ♥♥♥ :D

I shall post abit about yesterday , then move on to talk abt today alright . Needed help with the damn math assignment , & the obvious people I should go to for help are my teachers in math uh ? XD Not as in , literally , cause sch teachers are WAYYY too boring with their explainations and blah :X Wanted to ask Jiayu/Joyce for help cause they seriously helped alot in my math before the EOYs alrightes:D LOL:X Jiaya wanted to go back to her primary sch for results , so asked Joyce instead .

Didn't felt like leaving the house in the end due to that stupiddd stomach flu lahh , but I guess shes on her way to the library at that time already , so didn't wanna pangseh her in the end ma :X Went to the library , then did abit of math [ yeaa , literally abit nia :X ] then went JEC to find movie watchh:D I wanted Star dust lahh , but there not showing , so , whatever norh . Watched ' Fred Claus ' , was supposedly kindda nice , but wasn't really watching it half the time lahh , cause my stomach was hurting like heelll . Had to go to the washroom eat pain killer during the show some moree :XX Bleah .
Walked around IMM after the show , wanted to find something for Rui Xiong , but couldn't find anything suitable in the end , so decided to write little dedications for him before he leaves instead . Went home after that , then went to the doc's . Horrible lahh :X

TODAYYYY:D
Had training in the morning todayy:D Stupiddd stomach flu acted up in the morning again on the way to CCAB , so ate the only 2 pain killers i brought in the car . STUPIDD lahh , I dont wanna survive on pills cann ! Damn pissing . Today's training was ohkay lahh , then played match with AiTong . Stupidd lahh , totally disappointed in myself & the team ): Won't talk about scores , cause I myself don't even know the scores lahh , then perfomance wise - total disaster . We weren't like that before uh , what happened to us today ? Damn , super pissed with myself also . This kindda standard , next year can dont bother going zonals already lahh . Im being honest alrightes . Whats the use of training/going for competitions when we're not even trying our best in this uh ? Follow what jiao lian said , but don't do it for me , do it for the team alright ?

Cabbed down to hougang after training , cab fee $10 lahh , still need pay back jiao lian de . Bleah . Just in time to watch the last 6 points of the match . Felt damn stupidd cann ! Rush all the way down , and then .. Aiyah , suan le , at least they won . Stayed back play abit , then went hougang mall for awhile lahh . Hahahahha . Stayed there for awhile , then trained back all the way to clementi , lunched there . Saw Genevieve , Julia & Joyce there lahh , means they stayed down there chatting for abt 2 hours norh ! Maybe its abt the vice captain thing lahh . Vice captain decided le - Ziyu . Yeaa , jiao lian also asked me that question before , & whatever I replied , it doesn't matter now already , just respect his decision yeaa ? Genevieve , cheer up alrightyy:D

Don't feel like posting already , dont feel like going for CIP tomorrow , don't feel like stoning at home doing homework , don't feel like going out with someone I never met before , Im sorry .


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »