.
Date: Friday, November 02, 2007 @3:16 PM.
Title: (+)


HAPPY SWEET THIRTEEN SHAWN:D !

Since you requested for a post on your birthday , I shall be nice and give you one:D Its been great knowing you , hearing your crazy crazy laughter , listening to you rant & even giving advice sometimes:D Wahahah . I'll never forget the first time we met alrightes:D LOL , you were like super cute at the bus stop that time lurhs ! Keep staring , then suddenly come up and ask if I knew Alex . Haa:D Thn we exchanged numbers and started talking and blah uh:D Wahahah . Though I havent known you for a very very long time , I'd treasure those times we spent going out together with those crazy bunch of people yea ? Have a happy birthday !(:


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »