
LOL , I seriously doubt anyone even knew where to alight in the first place lurhs:D I went like asking the bus driver to tell us when we're reaching CCAB , but hes like equally blur lurhs:D He keep huh-ing throughout the whole conversation can . But anyhow , we got there , 15 minutes late . LOL , it simply means that we have to wake up earlier to reach there 15 minutes earlier , or at least , on time lurhs:D
Training was ohkay lurhs . More tough thn usual , but kindda slack also:D LOL , but seriously cant really concentrate cause i lack sleep:X Somehow , I just think the team aint ready lurhs ): Supposed to go for u-13 , then dropped the idea in the end cause I seriously dont think we're ready:X Aiyah , suan le . Few more practises , jiayous alrightes:D
Went to IMM after training with Jiayu , Joyce & Joya:D As in , went clementi and bubbled tea there first cause the direct bus to jurong takes dam long lurhs:X Lunched at long jonh's first:D Joyce's treat:DD Wahahaha . Then went walking around , I wanna go shop ! For alot of stuffs , then pulled Jiayu and Joyce along:D Ohh , Joya already went home lurhs . As in , she didn't even follow us to go lunch cause of her mum ): Ohhwells:D LOL , spent dam alot of time in Daiso , practically walking around just toying with the stuffs lurhs:D Super funny . LOL:X Then got a box for dedications , then Jiayu got another box with the words ' bear ' on it for her brother bear:D LOL .
Went walking around after that , went D&C , thn i bought slippers there:D Wahahha . Joyce and Jiayu super cute lurhs ! Down there saying ; this one cannot , go go try properly , cannot like that ! LOL:X Worse thn my mum lurhs:X LOL , jk:D Then bought slippers liaos , went to another shop , Joyce bought some chain:D Wahahha . Used up practically most of her money to buy books for that lurhs:/ Walked around a little bit more , thn my mum kept nagging at me to go home so that I can go out at 5:D Jiayu and Joyce went Bukit Batok ? To buy cuttle fish ! LOL:X & i trained home:D
Went out shopping with mummy after that:D Wahahah . Bought like dam alot of stuffs:DD She abit siao norh , go help me buy nail polish , as in , those w/o color , just shiny nia:X & I didnt even asked her for that lurhs:DD LOL .
Yeps , today was funn:DD
|