.
Date: Monday, November 12, 2007 @9:23 PM.
Title: (+)


& We could be more than just amazing :]

Today was kindda ohkay lurhs:D Woke up at around 8.45 , was supposed to reach school by 9.30 for training today:DD Rushed to get ready and blah , then bused down to sch cause my mum wasn't free to sent me there lurhs :/ Reached school at around 9.15 , then played abit at the track before going to the court for self training uh . We hardly even started proper training when Mr Teo came and asked us to go back to the canteen cause of the lightning risk alert ==" LOL , we were like telling him that even if the lightning really strikes , it'll strike on Jerian first , then we still have time to run:DD Then he ended up saying that the people around will also be affected , so we told him we wont go near Jerian lurhs:DD Hahahah . Lame aruguement , but he still said no in the end lurhs . Bleah . In the end , he went asking us to do PT at the gallery above the hall instead ==" We went crazyy over there alrightes:DD Its like the first time we were actually so hardworking doing PT w/o the coach around lurhs:DD But didn't do cool down in the end , so maybe I'll just end up with muscle aches tomorrow:D Ohhwells , I still love the team to bits:D ! While walking back to the canteen , we saw the b girls leaving the sch alr lurhs ==" Like , wtfh . We're like the only group to do PT norh._. lols . Nvm lurhs , at least we gained from it:DD

Went vivo after training to watch movie with Jiayu , Joyce & Ziyu:DD Bused down to vivo , then went harbourfront MRT first cause I wanted to top up ezlink . The stupid person down there was plain dumb ==" Like , wtfh . Tampering doesn't mean pasting something over it , STUPIDDD` . Damn , I felt like slapping him and telling how dumb he is can ==" GAHH , whatever:D Watched the bee movie at vivo:D Jiayu didn't wanna watch lurhs , so she went shopping herself:D Damn , I wanted to watch Stardust de norh ! But the timings very late._. lols . The movie was kindda nice lurhs , just that it was freezing cold inside :/ I wanted to throw popcorn at the person sitting infront of me , but apparently no one did , so I attempted to throw them at Joyce instead:D

Walked around abit more after the movie , then went shopping abit , then went home:D Yeaa , lazyy to elaborate also:D

No training tomorrow = pure slacking at home , unless I decide to go out tomorrow itself:D




I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »