.
Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 @5:43 PM.
Title: (+)


& keep the faith :]

Today was kindda funn uh:D Training was cancelled today , so I managed to sleep in until damn late:D Woke up at 11.45 , then realised that my parents were at home today._. Yeaa , & my kor finally finished his last o level paper , and he ended up going orchard with his friends lahh . My mum asked me if I wanted to go out with my dad instead of stoning at home for like , practically the whole day , and I sortta agreed lahh . Inititially had plans for today , but decided against it today morning . Had conference yesterday night , then Hong Kai & Jerian were like saying that Julia asked if wanna go Sentosa or something ==" Super last minute , so didn't go in the end . Anws , my dad wanted to go airport see Terminal 3 , so I tagged along uh . Walked around there for about 1 hour , then went Terminal 2 to lunch lahh , cause practically everything in terminal 3 aint ready yet ==" Walked around looking for someplace to eat:D We happened to walk past fish & co , then I started telling my dad ; ' i wanna eat hereee:DD ' Wahahah . And he reallyy agreed lahh . Damn , I love him lahh:D The bill went up to almost $100 norh:X lols . Then we continued walking about , & we happened to walk past swensens , then I told him I wanna eat strawberry ice cream:D & then he reallyy wentta buy lurhs:DD LOL:D He seriously rocks lahh , hard core(:
Walked around abit more , then went queensway shopping . Wasn't really in the mood to shop , so just intended to walk around doing window shopping , but my dad won't let me:DD He started going into shops choosing tops for me lahh:DD Damn , I love him:D Hahahahah .

Went to the gym after we came home uh:D Super nicee man , Im like the only one inside lahh:DD Trained for abt 2 hours , then went home:D

& that practically concludes everything that happened today uh:D Haven't started on homework for this whole week can==" Damn , Im not gonna just let this whole week go to waste alrightes :/ Going out tmr:D ! Wahhaha .


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »