.
Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 @5:38 PM.
Title: (+)


& Broken this fragile thing now , and I can't pick up the pieces :]

Monday :]

Had training in the morning :] WHEETS ! Training was dang damn fun lahh . Couldn't do the ball throwing and stuffs at first , cause Pei Woon took the whole ball bag home , and she came dang damn late lahh . Did PT instead :/ Did 1 lap's timing according to the coach's expectations (x4 laps) and blah . Damn sian lahh , keep running :/ When Pei Woon finally came with th ball bag , did the usual ball stuffs , then played match . The match was dang damn stupidd lahh hmpff . Won the first set , lost the second set , had to play th third set . Dang damn alot of injuries in the third set lahh . Um , Joya went like receiving the ball to herself , then she screamed or something , & I happened to be running towards her to receive th ball lahh . Then she went like biting my arm alright , literally . Then we went laughing like siao , jiao lian went saying Joya's hungry , thats why bite._. LOL . & then he kept talking abt food after that lahh , sot de(: Then another ball , Wai Mun received damn near to herself , then I ran forward to try to save th ball , Wai Mun moved backwards to let Genevieve take th ball , then .. Yalahh . Bang tgt , then I went falling on th floor , & she fell on me -.- Dang damn pain lahh . Hmpfff . Th elbow there bledding , then got Wai Mun's shoe mark in red blood ink on my leg -.- Its still there okk ! :/ Haa stupiddddd . Then went toliet to go wash th stupidd elbow that was bleeding , & in the end we lost th 3rd set ? Hmpfff . At least there aint any punishment for losing that training(: WHEETS ! :D Hahahaha . JOYA DARLING , cheer up alright , we'll JIAYOU tgt ! :D Don't give up on yourself , cause I'll be there for you alright :] LOVE .

Went out to lunch after training . Went with Joya & Jiayu to vivo , the rest went to JE to lunch . Cause Joya can't go all th way to JE ma , she lives in like um , seng kang ? Yalahh , so we decided to accompany her to vivo instead(: Ate at food republic , always the same stuffs lahh(: Then went around looking for present for Genevieve , went bring present for someone else instead:/ LOL . Had to rush back after that , Jiayu had to go for her dental appointment , so bused back with her(:

Tuesday :]

Today was fun lahh(: Met up with Germaine and Minghao :] Havent seen them for a long long time , it feels good to still be able to keep in touch with them & meet up once in awhile alright :D Met up with Germaine at clementi , then trained down to redhill to meet Minghao , then trained down to vivo(: Went candy empire first , like the 989275375347 TH time I've been there alr lahh , no fun :/ LOL . Then went to buy tickets for the golden compass , and went shopping around at vivo lahh . Hmpfff . Vivo is boring alrightt(: Hahahah . Went to buy chocolates after candy ! :D Yayeness , lols .


The movie was ohkay , I guess :/ Heh . Not that nice also , stupiddd ending(: Haha . Yalahh , anti climax , so not that nice(: Went walking around vivo after that , crapped damn alot lahh . I think Germaine & Minghao are like th cutest teenagers in the world alright :DD Hahahaha . Love them to bits lahh ! :D We went laughing at like practically every retarded thing that we happened to think of , laugh until real crazy some more(: LOL . I want a 6G gathering ! :DD

Training tomorrow ! :D Dammit lahh , my elbow hurts , my wrist hurts , my knee hurts , all cos of volleyball(: Hahahah . Damn , I love vollleyballl . XD


TAG REPLIES:D

SHIRLEEN!:D - Eeyur , don't want . XD Hahahah . Too bad(:
ALEX!:D - lols , thankyouu(:
CHARMAINE(: - Uh , lost (?) XD LOL .
JOY! - Haha . I'll make time for you alright , I promise(:
joyce - Thanks for tagging(:
JOSEPH!:D - lols , see how 1st(:
JONATHON . T - Ahhh , I didn't see you lahh . Hahahah . Nice nice senior ! :DD
CASSANDRA(: - lols , sian of th old one alr . XD
Bucketman - Franciss ? XD Hahahah . Thanks for tagging(:
JERMAINE(: - HELLO[:
Max - lols , I'll link you when you relink me alright :D
Ryoma - Hahaha . My post where got interestingg . :/
Max - lols , I'll take that as a compliment . XD Thankyouu(:
JOY! - I love you tooo ! :DD
SHIRLEEN!:D - lols , you're welcome(:
JOSEPH!:D - Thanks(:
Ryoma - lols , dont want lahh , wont be tagging at all next week :D
JERMAINE(: - Hey darling(:
KELVIN!:D - Updated :D
Ryoma - LOL . Thanks for your concern :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »