.
Date: Saturday, December 08, 2007 @10:15 PM.
Title: (+)


& I'm tired of putting on that megawatted smile everytime you're around :/

OMGOMG .


GAHHH . I'm like superr nervous abt 14th Dec lahh :/ Damn , I'm scared I screw up & we don't do well that dayy ! :/ Diee lahh , now alr so nervous , Thursday night no need to sleep liaoo :/ Hahahaha . Fine lahh , its been bugging me th whole day alright . LOL , yalahh , I'll try not to think too much alr :/

Today was kindda ohkay lahh . Feels weird being th only one at home , parents went overseas alr :/ Slacked alot , waited for kor to come home , then went out with him :] Went walking randomly around lahh , then went his friend's house . His friend is real nice alright , chatted alot with them :D Cabbed home myself in th evening cause kor wanted to stay overnight with his friends :/

Yes , & Im alone at home now :/ Hahahahah . Maybe I'll just go sleep soon :]


TAGS REPLY :D


Max - lols , yalahh , so must tag moree [:
JOY! - Hahahahah . Reallyy :/ I didn't even realise lahh , sorraye :/
SHIRLEEN!:D - lols , Im trying lahh :/ ILY TOO ! :D
PAUL - LOL . Im not lahh ! :/ Yeaa , I saw you guys play before , against hci . Hmm ? Don't bother seeing us play lahh , abit pek chek :/
JONATHON . T - Im not naughtaye lahh ! :D
KELVIN!:D - lols(:
SZE MING(: - Hahahah . Good good :D
JONATHON!:D - Yeaa , I will . Thanks for your concern [:
Ryoma - lols , you actually read my posts ? ._. Yeaa , Im better alr [:
Julia - You did well too [: Hahahah . Okk , we'll jiayou tgt ! :D LOVE .
} candy chocochip - lols , thanks for tagging :] Yeaa , missed you too ! :D
KELVIN!:D - Haha . Thanks for tagging :]
CHARMAINE(: - I think you're cute too :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »