.
Date: Saturday, December 29, 2007 @7:58 PM.
Title: (+)

Friday :]

Had training in the morning :] lols , 10 days w/o training already lahh , my stamina dropped like dang damn alot can . Bleah :/ For like the whole first 1/2 hr , I went like trying to find back my ball sense lahh :/ Hahahah . Dammit . No trainining = shit skills :/ LOL . Training was okay lahh , just that our attendance suckss . lols , heck le lahh , dont wanna ask you people come training already . Say will come then in the end always never turn up = total waste of sms . Hahaha . Trained the basics , then had match against b boys + c boys using the b boys net :D LOL , I actually managed to serve over okayy ! :DD Few balls :/ Hahahah . Wasn't feeling well during training , vommited okayy :/ Freaking horrible lahh . Zzz . Hahahah . Had match with b girls after that , jiao lian helped us play center cause we got not enough attendance :DD Hahahah . We practically didnt needa play with him in the court lahh , he kept snatching balls from the back role people . XD Walao his service can aim people de lahh O: I wanna learnnn ! :DD Then after training jiao lian went like giving his long long talks abt not clipping up our fringe when he saw us during training today :/ LOL . So evil of him can , keep niaoing me cause of my fringe , nails and everything :DD Hahahah .

Went clementi to lunch after training . Long long time since I actually lunched with the c girls already :DD Yeaa then walked aimlessly around clementi looking for clip to pin up our fringe during training :/ Hahahah . Heck , I wanna go layer my fringe even more , then cant pin up :DDD LOL . Went home after that carrying the stupidd ball bag . Walao eh all bully captain de lahh , your good liao lorr . Still need carry that sooper heavy ball bag to clementi stadium for training on the 31st . Rwarhh .

Saturday :]

Woke up at 10 , got ready and blah , gave Maxy countless morning calls , went down to clementi to meet Jiayu :D Hahahah . Waited at macs for him , spammed him morning calls , then he finally woke up :D Hahahahah :DD Waited for him to come then Jiayu kept scolding him lahh . Hahahahh . Sooper cute lahh they all . One sooper blur one sooper angry :D LOL . Gave him his BELATED christmas present (: Walked like damn long to reach the bus stop behind my house , avoided the HBD blks cause Im afraid of the cats there alright :/ BLEAH .

Bused to queensway , Jiayu bought her uni there , then I wentta buy my new wallet & water bottle lahh :D Bused to JE then trained down to JP :D Walked like damn long around here , bought the pins , Jiayu bought her sch shoes , she wanted me to buy with her but I decided to wait for my parents first so that they can help me pay :D I finally bought that present for Song Xing (: Forgot to buy the card lahh , dammit :/ LOL . Jiayu went to buy her water bottle , & now we have the same type of water bottle lahh (: Had late lunch at Mos Burger , then trained down to JE , went to IMM to meet my mum :D

Went to see my school schoes , $130 bucks :/ My mum wanted to buy that lahh , but I didn't want it in the end :/ Hahahah . Help her save money (: Then she drove down to JP again ==" & I got the same sch shoes as Jiayu :D Saved like 100 bucks for her okayy :DD Hahahah . Went home after that , reached home at 8 + :/ WALAO EH I CANT STOP COUGHING LAHH WTFH .


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »