.
Date: Thursday, December 27, 2007 @7:15 PM.
Title: (+)

WHEETS ! IM BACKK :D

Actually , I came back yesterday night lahh , but wasn't in the mood to post :D Anws , no long posts abt the trip , just this ;

LA ROCKS :D

Late night movies in the hotel , playing card games all through the night , shopping for a few hours straight , watching late night movies in LA's theatres , buying loads and loads of candies and chocolates during those ten days , LA's cool nice whether are the LOVE :D

Christmas in LA rocks alright ! :DD The chocolates and candies in LA are the LOVEEEE :D

Christmas candy canes ! :DD Christmas turkey with golden coins inside ! :DD Loads of Christmas present from that nice penpal in LA :DD Sneaking out during Christmas eve when our parents are sleeping to go party amongst ourselves ! :DD Christmas chocolates all nicely wrapped up ! :DD Christmas log cakes ! :DD are the LOVE :D

Hahahhaha :D Came back one day earlier cause I wasn't feeling well lahh :/ Got this stupid flu and fever bug lahh . BLEAH . LOL . Still , LA rocks :DD No long posts abt the trip , pictures may be uploaded in friendster/facebook if I have the time :D Sch's reopening next week lahh :/ I still wanna go shopping ! :DD Go layer by hair even more , then go shop for stationery , new wallet , new school shoes , new phonee ! :DD Omgg . S500i ! Hahahha . I want it :DD


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »