Date: Sunday, December 02, 2007
@8:37 PM.
Title: (
+)
& I'll put his picture down and maybe get some sleep at night :]
500TH POST:DI shall post a more meaningful post [ I hope :/ ] to make up for the post yesterday night alright ? :D Wasn't in the mood to post yesterday , and hence the short post . No , the microsoft document still won't open , but I've decided not to care no more :D I mean , rewriting the whole compo by myself aint that bad also uh ? XD
Had to stay at home for like , practically the whole day :D Didn't mind staying at home alone lahh , its nice to have the whole house to yourself for once alright :] Since I wasn't feeling well due to some splitting headache , my wholee family went shopping at Orchard , leaving me alone at home - great :D Not with any sacarstic tone or whatever , cause being the only person at home aint that bad too - theres like plently of time to reflect on losta stuff :D
Looked through primary school photos , & those memories just all came back lahh . Missed everyone in Nan Hua - the teachers , 6G' o6 , senior girls o6 . You guys are greaat alright :D Hahahah . Im so gonna follow my sis back to Nan Hua for their trainings someday :] lols , I'd have done so longg ago lahh , but the coach would most probably just chase me out of the hall :/ Hahahah . He still bears a grudge with me for not going Farfield alright ! :D Wait , I'll show you people a reaaal cute picture :]
Nan Hua against St. Hilda's at U-13:D Hahahahah . I think they're wayyy cute alright , those Nan Hua boys :] Like , height difference ? ._. Damn alot can . lols , and they ended up kana tio thrashed lahh:/ But Nan Hua's reaal nice alright ! Let us go for u-13 every year , w/o any budget lahh . Hmpffff . Stupiddddd RV , everything also must have budget , crappp . Bleah . lols , still , I think those Nan Hua guyss are real brave alright , never sayy diee ! :D P3/P4 nia , what you expect ? XD & I just realised that Dun Man seriously aint that bad alright , even though they're like the pioneer batch._. 4th in U-13 lahh wth . Ahhh , thats like seriously not bad already alright , tough competition next year :/Yeaa , I know Im side-tracking alot alr . I wanna go out with those pri sch besties reaal soon alright , before I leave on the 17th :/ You guys are lovedddd by me alright:D Shall stop here . Yesss Paul , I shall upload a pic of myself for you alright ? XD