.
Date: Saturday, December 01, 2007 @10:39 PM.
Title: (+)


& I shall just pretend I don't care :]

Damn , my com can't open the microsoft document , can't finish my commonwealth essay today . Damn pissed . Gotta finish all the homework before 17th this month , and I havent even started on chinese . F . & stop talking about me and him le lahh . Later I really fall for him . Hahahah . Ohkay , that ain't true . Never was , never will be . Whatever lahh . Still damn pissed now . Hmpff .

Went out with my kor today , spent like 100+ bucks on one shop . Yayee I rule:D & had to wait damn long time for him to chose his suit , for dunno what occasion this time :/ Whatever the case , he still rocks lahh , for paying that $100 + bucks for me .

Yeaa Im still pissed . Don't wannt post already . I know this post's short , you don't have to remind me . Damn , the thing still aint working lahh . F .


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »