.
Date: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 @7:27 PM.
Title: (+)

} Closed off from love
I don't need the pain
Once or twice was enough
And it was all in vain ;

Im like so not into the CNY mood yet , so much for all the decorations and stuff seen at practically every corner of the streets . Though it means 3 days off from school , lets think abt whats coming up after CNY - Geog test on Thursday , Math test the week after , Science prac rlly soon , zonals just after March . What the hell :/ This post is starting to sound emo , but I've decided not to care :/ Really really tired , about almost everything thats happening right now .

I don't know what you want , and what satisfaction you get from doing all these . Cos right from the start , I hardly even know you , and you can be sure of the fact that you've left a great impression on me . This will be the last time Im telling you this - I don't care how you view me , I don't need your opinions on that matter , cos I know myself better than you do . So what if Im an effingdumbcopycatloser in your eyes , thats the way I am , accept it or eff off . I won't change for people like you , so don't bother wasting your time typing anything at my blog - I won't change for you , get that right . Whats the point coming to my blog , expecting me to explain stuffs to you when all you do is doubt every word i say . I don't need to tell you anything abt me from now on , cos I don't owe you any explaination right from the start . Stop talking abt this like whateverr when you're only the third party inside . Go on hating and bitching abt me all you want , just don't do that on my blog , cause I don't entertain losers . I've had enough of you already , & I shall not entertain whateverr you tell me in the future anymore , just get out of my blog if you aint happy , I dont live to please people like you . And why shld I like , listen to you and keep the tag there just cos you asked me to -.-

Im tired , rlly rlly tired .

Match with Pierce today was fine . We didn't do that badly , but a win was kindda expected uh . Was aiming for thrash , but didn't turn out that great in the end . Played two matches , won both , only rlly did well for 2 sets , but we didn't do that badly , I guess . Shld learn how to improve on receiving yah :D Yepyep , everything was kindda okay lahh , Jiayou c girls :D

School was boring like fugcrap -.- Won't elaborate on that already . Happy Chinese New Year in advance people :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »