.
Date: Monday, February 04, 2008 @4:28 PM.
Title: (+)


} And if our love was a story book
We would meet on the very first page
The last chapter would be about
How thankful I am for the life we've made ;

Posting again since I actually have the time to go online during a typical school day :D Hahahah , I didn't exactly have the best weekend last week :/ But still , it was the weekend I was really looking forward to , and I couldn't possibly let my parents ruin it uh :/ Went bugis with Shirleen and Joy on Saturday :D Misses them like dam alott , so greatt to see them again (: Walked around bugis , got my 5th set of CNY clothing :D Don't know why I actually need so many sets too , cause CNY's the only time I actually get to shop for clothing outside w/o using my own money :D Walked around bugis until we got real tired , then sat down and chatted real alot , realised how much I actually missed their crazayeness around :D Had dinner at Sakae Sushi , Joy's treat (: LOL , then went star grazing at some open field after dinner , freaking cold but super fun lahh :D LOL , haven't done that for a really really long time already :/ Love you girls real alot alright ! :D Sunday was pure slacking + homeworking at home (: I actually managed to do four hours of hard core mugging for geog :D Superr pleased okayy , haven't mugged for a really really long time (:

Crapp , I havent gotten into the whole table tennis thing lahh :/ LOL , but I just need to be good enough to thrash Dexter :D [ which is , easyy peasyy , I hope :D ]

School was dam slackk today :D Did Romeo & Juliet for lang arts again , freaking boring lahh ! :/ Hahahah , I don't get why they have to talk so much , leave us with so much speeches to translate to modern english :/ Rwarh siannn . Art was the best :D Don't know where our art teacher went , relief teacher came :D Slacked throughout the whole 1 hr 20 minutes :D She practically allowed us to do everything we wanted (: Watched movie at first , was translating Juliet's speech until I got this superr terrible headache lahh , hmpff :/ In the end nobody wanted to watch the movie anymore , so listened to music online instead :D Then blahblahblah , totally slackage lahh , coolio (:

Had speed training after school :D Wasn't that bad lahh , can train us for our frenly tomorrow (: Superr excited (?) , under the influence of Julia :/ Hahahah , thats rlly dumb . Couldn't train for long , had to rush off for chinese calligraphy later on . Super slack lahh , we were just given some pieces of paper then asked to write whatever we wanted :D Talked and messed around until we got sian , then packed up everything and went to play volleyball :D Stupidd Ting Zhen , anyhowly spike , then go spike until me ): F , pain one okay :/ Good liao lorr , pfftt .

Hahahah , don't know what else to post abt :D C girls , jiayou for frenly tmr alright ! :D Urhmm , I just realised that most of us aint as enthu as before already ): But still , lets just put in all we've got tmr yah :D LOVE .

Tag replies :D
GRACE - Yeaa I will :D Thanks for your concern alright , LOVE .
JIAYUU - You did lahh , you were super super emo those few days kay :/ lols , LOVE.x33
KELVIN!:D - Thanks kor :D
ALEX!:D - Haha , thankyouu :D You takecare of yourself too alright (:
Deon - Urhmm ..
SHAWN!:D - Haha , thankyouu :D You stay strong too :D
JERMAINE. - Haha , thanks for tagging me real often alright :D LOVE .
DARREN!:D - Hmpff , I know that , Im damn short lahh ):
JOY! - Orh :D Yeaa , had fun that day (:
adelin - Heyhey :]
ALEX!:D - Aye , I don't know what happened , but thanks so much for standing up for me :D
KELVIN!:D - Thanks kor :D
SHAWN!:D - Orh :D Thanks for everything :D
DEBBIE - Hahahah , love you too junior :D
Oon Him - I hardly even know you , and I don't get why you like to judge me by my url ,
but it ain't nice discriminating others when you hardly even know them .
Jean seems fine with me having the abt the same url as me ,
if she doesn't she could just come and tell me directly .
I don't know why you're doing all this ,
but maybe you shld just stop ,
cause I don't really care :/
Tyvm .
JOY! - Hahahah , LOVE .
joyce - You won't dare steal my dress de lahh :D
LOL , yeaa b girls won the other school's c girls that day (:
JESSICA:D - * looks around for Jessica ,
looked down , and finally sees her :D *
LALALAH :D
How can you call me shortaye lahh youu ):
SHIRLEEN!:D - Thankyouu so much for everything alright ,
love you too :D
KELVIN!:D - Yeaa , I won't give up de ,
thanks so much for your support all this while kor :D LOVE .
SHAWN!:D - Im sorrayee ):
Thankyouu so much for being there for me all this while :D
JERMAINE. - Haha , thankyouu so much ! :D
CHARMAINE - AGREED ! :D Yayee no emo (:
SHENELE - Loveyouutoo :D
joyce - lols ,
thanks for tagging :D
julia - Yeaa , cause my posts are interesting right ! :D LOL ,
You're welcome (: Love youu loads :D
Jiayou for volleyball alright ! :D
SHIRLEEN!:D - Thankyouu so much darling :D
ALEX!:D - Yaye thanks for everything (:
Ethan - Hahah , surprisingly I never noticed you before lahh :/ Pftt . Quickk go delete that picture of me ! :D Like , now now :D So paiseh lahh ):
Daniel - LOL , I bet you're the one who took the picture of me right ! :/ Naughtayee .
JOYAA - Yeaa , I understand now ,
I know that you're trying to change ,
but it aint very obvious also ):
I really hope that we can go back to where we were ,
working tgt towards a common goal ):
& those who asked me to update , I updated already yah :D Loves .


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »