.
Date: Thursday, February 14, 2008 @3:37 PM.
Title: (+)


HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY DARLINGS ! :D

Came online to do some dumb chinese research , decided to update abit as well :D This week was kindda okayy for me I guess , got back lang arts paper , got 24/30 , aint that bad also :D Took timing for 2.4 during PE , timing sucksxz ): 11.53 , heckk lahh I don't even train for 2.4 anw , lols (: Training on Tuesday was helll ): Super tiring , and had to try to keep myself awake to complete the whole pile of school homework after that :/ Hahah , kept sleeping at 12 plus these few days , so my eye bags keep appearing ):

Crapp , theres like geog test tomorrow , gonna mug like shit tonight :D Im so not gonna flunk my first geog test okayy ! :D Oh that reminds me of the four tests coming up next week , what the hell :/ Hahahah , thats total crap lahh , but I'll persevere , Jiayou Sian Nee ! :D Yep :D Volleyball zonals coming up in like one month , diee :/ I was like super shag last training (?) Shall make up for it tomorrow , mark my words :D

' Keep holding on ' :D

Theres like seriously gonna be alot of tough trainings + tests coming up soon , I rlly need to find back my motivation to train like siao & mug like shit :D Its okay cause I know Im gonna work hard from now on , even if it means giving up my beauty sleep ( don't start coughing lahh :D ) and maybe I won't be online that often too :/ Hahaha , studies first :D

Yeaa and I'll most likely be on an sms hiatus too :D My bills last month was srsly highh , and to prevent my parents from nagging at me this month , I shall only reply those messages I feel like replying , lols :D Anything important or blah , call me lahh , I've got alot of incoming call time to spare (:

I shall learn to become a die hard no lyfe mugger haha :D Just for next year (:

Valentines' day todayy :D Thankyouu darlings for all your gifts , I really truely appreciate it :D Hahahah , Im like feeling great right now despite the upcoming geog test tomorrow , amazingg :D Anyhow , it was a great valentines' day lahh (: Love you people :D

Yaye I've found a really noisy song to keep me awake all night & mug for geog :D Hahahah , pictures in next post , shall end here :D







{edit}






{/edit}


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »