} He says hes so in love Hes finally got it right Wonder if he knows Hes all I think about each night ;
WEEKENDS ! :D
Apologies for not updating :D
Maybe just another one of the toughest weeks I've went through , other than PSLE , that is :D Abt 6 tests this week ( lost count of the actual number ) , which means depriving myself from using the com for like practically the whole week :D It ain't easy okayy , imagine staring at some boring textbooks for hours when you know that you could have been putting that time to better use by using the com :D lols , that sounds seriously wrong :/
Didn't exactly have the best weekends last week , maybe just another typical one - homework , slacking , mugging , wasting the whole weekends doing really boring stuffs :/ I shall seriously slack this weekends cos theres only one test next week ( hopefully the number doesn't increase , like those really irritating surpise test we get once in a while :/ ) Hahah , that reminds me of the dang dam dumb lang arts test :/ She only told us like , 2 days before ? & we weren't allowed to complain cos its supposed to help pull up our marks after that " badly done test " we did few weeks ago :/ Like totally... eff lahh . Didn't have time to study the two nights before , was mugging for some other test I thought I'll do really bad in :/ Then I totally screwed up the whole lang arts paper in the end , what the hell . Its not fair she only told us few days ago lahh , and its even more unfair cos I know it'll pull my 80% for lang arts at first to maybe abt 10% , great . Thats when life seriously rocks , sacarsm added . Anyhow , had science practical on Monday :D Forgot to wear my specs while doing the experiment , didn't wear googles either , 1 mark deducted immediately , what the hell . Dang dam pissed with myself , I brought the specs into the lab , but didn't wear it during the test , which doesn't really makes any difference whether I actually brought it to the lab not lahh :/Yeaa , I practically screwed up every test I took this week , thats fugcrap lahh pftt ): Can't remember anything else we did on Monday already . Spent about four hours cutting out two pieces of the drawing out , then I stupidly listened to another blur someone and went cutting out the borders , so it looks really ugly now , maybe I'll just redo this weekends :/ Imagine cutting out abt 7 layers of the drawing when one layer takes up abt 2 hours to complete =P Thats insanee lahh :/ Didn't have any tests on Tuesday , CID was hell boring :/ Went like reading my script 10 over times that very day , then the teacher kept dragging time during the presentation , so didn't have to present in the end , LMAO :D Total waste of time , cos I can't remember what my speech is abt now , then I'll have to read it 10 over times again the next week to know what Im actually reading uh . Okay I just realised that I've been ranting about senseless stuffs in my post so far :D CCA was fab great fun :D Like , the only way to destress now :D Volleyball's like my boyfriend , ahahah . Cos I like seriously can't live w/o it , but I've been like neglecting it this whole week :/ Hardly stayed back this week to self train cos of the number of tests coming up the next day , but I'll make up for it next week okayy :D Train like siaoo , 1 test next week can't kill me ( I hope ) :D Mr Tan seems a little pissed off at the fact that we havent been attending his speed training for two weeks already :/ Didn't go last week cos everyone was sortta like in the Valentines' Day mood , totally no mood to train lahh :D Then didn't train this week , cos we couldn't find him & had to mug for the 3 tests the next day , so yeaa :/ But I guess there ain't any reason to pon speed training next week le uh :D Must improve on speed = better reaction time :D No PT on Tuesday :D Coach's real nice okayy , I went asking him not to give us PT that day , cos I still had to stay up late to mug for tests the next day , and he agreed :D HAAH :D So nice of him kayy (: Was walking back to the canteen , then Joyce crazily went suggesting the idea of carrying me across the field , and they really did lahh :/ Crazaye people , go put me lying in the middle of the school field , super pek chek :D Then I went saying that I wanted to do some star grazing when the sun's still up , and I ended up getting that really grassy feeling after lying on the field for too long , lols :D Saw our new geog teacher on Wednesday , shes kindda okay , I guess :D She went telling us some ghost story that was totally unrelated to geog :D , but it didn't turn out scary lahh lols , more like disgusting :/ LOL , the teacher doesn't look like me okayy ! Both in size and height lahh , Dexter shld seriously just go to heaven for saying that we look alike in size , you good :/ Hmpff . Did 4 rounds + push ups + shuttle run for PE :D Wasn't that bad lahh , I actually won Rae in shuttle run yaye :D Then my thumb went bleeding or something while running , painn ): lols , but Im strong lahh , little bit of pain means nothing to me okay :D
Had science theory test after recess , almost died half way :/ Okay it wasn't that bad but I doubt I'll do well too ): Couldn't really concentrate , don't know whyy :/ Spent the rest of the school day slacking , went home to mug for math and a little on lang arts :D
Netball for PE on Thursday was kindda dumb :D Like , totally didn't know what I was doing lahh :D Dang netball is easyyy :D LOL , at least , easier than volleyball :/ Flash was dumb , totally :D Didn't hand in the previous assignment , so I guessed I just got one ugly 0 for that uh :D Then couldn't concentrate on the next flash assignment cos of some really dumb people who just won't leave me to do my work in peace lahh , hmpff :/ Gotta chiong finish that assignment by Thursday alr , or I'll seriously fail my flash kay . Couldn't remember what I did for the rest of the day already , thats the problem with belated posting , I guess :D
Friday ! :D Had dam a lot of tests , practically screwed all up lahh ): & theres like math test straight after chinese test , almost died cos I was super tired and the dumb yr 1s were making hell lots of noise outside , what the hell :/ LiJie should have just went down and asked them to shut the hell up lahh , freaking distracting kay , I shall go kill all of them if I don't get to pass my math and chinese , rawrh . What the hell :/ Got a little distorted after the math test , thanks to all who cared :D
Training after school was okay :D Won b girls , like finally (: Was super tired after that , so asked coach not to give us PT , and he agreed again :D Like , hes so nice please (: Maybe I'll just end here . Post abt my weekends with pictures in another post alright :D Loves ;
} Im sorry ,
I know I can't ever make up for the pain I've left you with ,
But right from the start ,
We were better off as friends ;