.
Date: Saturday, February 02, 2008 @5:20 PM.
Title: (+)


} You wiped my tears , got rid of all my fears ,
Why did you have to go ;


I am not daoing my blog .
I am not daoing my blog .
I am not daoing my blog .
I am not daoing my blog .
I am not daoing my blog .

I am not daoing my blog .
:D


Havent updated for a really long time , was really busy with stuffs this weekends :D This weekends wasn't that good lahh , but still ! :D Thankyouu for talking to me last night , and trying to cheer me up alright (: I promised not to emo on my blog , so to prevent that from happening , I shall not post abt yesterday night :D I won't post in details abt my whole week , only those stuffs I remember yah :D

Firstly ,

HAPPY SWEET 14 DEXTER ! :D

HAPPY SWEET 14 ZI-YU ! :D

HAPPY SWEET 14 GERMAINE ! :D

Can't remember any more , tell me if I've left yours out alright :/

Dexter - Haha :D It feels dumb typing this cause I know you hardly even come online :/ But still , thanks for being such a great great great friend yah :D Like , someone I can totally turn to when Im down (: Okay I shall not continue cause others will most probably get the wrong idea uh :/ Happy sweet 14 (:

Zi-yu - Vice captain ! :D Thanks for being such a superb friend all these while (: Pftt . I don't like your height lahh ! LOL . Yaye lets Jiayou for volleyball tgt alrightt , top 4 in zonals ! :D Love you like crazaye :D Haha . Happy sweet 14 darling (:

Germaine - Paiseh , I srsly forgot your birthdate lahh :/ Sorrayeee , I shall get you a present to make up for it :D Hope school's alright yah , misses you like hell loads :/ Mustt go back Nan Hua on CNY's eve alright ! :D Love you sweetheart , happy sweet 14 ! :D

' I know its kindda late , but happy birthday :D '


Okayy volleyball next :D Im sorryy , for everything I shld apologise for :/ Aye , maybe its just me being sensitive , but its srsly disappointing to see the team playing like how we did on Tuesday :/ Motivation , morale , determination , perserverance - everything that we needed , and everything that we didn't have :/ I won't brood over things since its all over and done with already , lets srsly train hard for the next 1 month alright :D

That reminds me - frenly next Tuesday ! :D Yayee , frenlys are the bestt [ that is , when we win ] :D LOL . Ohh , and b girls played wonderfully wonderful during their last match against Nan Yang :D LOL , I expected them to get thrashed okayy , WHOOPS :/ But they did srsly well , like , 19-25 :D That aint lousy lahh , with Nan Yang being the 1st in nationals last year :D Hahaha , nice way to end everything , yaye well done seniorss (:

Friday's training rockss :D Actually there wasn't training , cancelled cause of the stupidd dumb rain . Pftt :/ But we still went playing volleyball in the rain lahh , heck :D Dui1 gang1 with Jiayu 596 times , not bad already okayy :D Hahahah my fault lahh ): Wanted to set the ball , then the ball was superr heavy cause of the rain , it just like dropped through my fingers :/ Gahh superr retarded :/ Then did the same thing with Julia , 1269 (?) times :D Aye , thats like srsly not bad already (: LOL , cause everyone seemed to have super good ball sense playing in the rain uh :D Yaye jiayou libero , you're doing great :D

Urhm . A little bit abt school uh :D School's okayy , LA test suckss :/ What the hell . Im like super scared I just screwed the whole paper lahh :/ Nah I know I won't , Im desperate to make myself feel better :D lols . Candies rulee :D Like , we kept munching on them every once in a while and the teacher never realised :D Or maybe , she never really cared uh (:

Malay lessons are the bestt :D He doesn't even care if anyone sms-es during lessons lahh * urh-hum * (: Superr scary with Mr Chua walked past that time , cause practically no one happened to be listening to the teacher (?) LOL .

Don't feel like posting already :/ Haa ,will post more next week alright , LOVE :D



I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »