Date: Thursday, March 13, 2008
@5:41 PM.
Title: (
+)

} Every night she cried herself to sleep
Thinking why must this happen to me
Why does every moment
Have to be so hard ;
Haven't been blogging these few days , been kindda lazy I guess :D Nothing much happening really , so this whole post will probably just be on volleyball uhs (:
Last two frenlys before our zonals :D Frenly with Queensway on Thursday , frenly with Xin Min on Friday (: Won queensway , lost to Xin Min . Kindda expected results , but yeaa .. we could have done alot better than this :/ Weird how we claimed we never were really set on winning Xin Min , yet all the tears that followed after the match .. really heart wrenching . Didn't felt like we even improved at that moment , or did we ? Even if so , we never really showed it in that match .
Played damn badly yesterday , dammit .
Gah . Maybe I really shouldn't think too much already :D Yes youu , I promised to say happy no matter what , and I'll make that happen alright [: No more tears , just reflections done , experiences gain .
Cos I know we can do it [: Though we never really started out strong , we've been through alot , really . Dont let all this hard work go to waste alright , we've got to stay strong as a team - right at this point , every individual matters :D
Jiayou c girls , have faith in yourself , have faith in our coach , have faith in your team mates , have faith in the word ' team ' :D
Long overdue photos :D

From left to right : Ziyu , SianNee , Jiayu :D

Reflections (:

From left to right : Gina , Ziyu , Julia , Gen , Joyce :D

Took this to spite Julia cos she was being mean & taking vedios of us :/

The main reason why I loathe walking home at night ;



