Date: Monday, March 17, 2008
@5:19 PM.
Title: (
+)

} Head under water
They tell me to
Breathe easy for a while ;
Aye YOU :D I just wanna clear up that misunderstanding you had against me on Friday , but it'll be super awkward if I told you in person , so maybe i'll just blog it here :D Im not blaming you for anything you said on your blog , I just want you to know the reasons for the things I do as an individual , so no hard feelings after reading this alright :D I ain't good being the captain , maybe I never was a good one , but I can tell you that everything I do in court , be it right or wrong , Im doing it with the team's interests at heart uhs . Yeaa .. I need to motivate the team even when Im feeling really lousy abt our performance , exactly what I did the last last match , but it didn't seem to help anws . Still , you can just take it as my fault for not encouraging you all on Friday , Im sorry I didn't manage to put on the megawatted smile in front of you again when you tried encouraging , Im sorry alright . Im not sure if you know how it feels like to be me , and I don't expect you to anws - you only need to bother abt your own performance you see , Im taking the burden of everything , my own performance , the performance of the whole team , the coach's remarks after the match - how he wasn't happy with the way he played , how he wanted me to push the team forward even more . I guess you didn't know that , but still , its alright [: It isn't the first time Im carrying this burden already , in fact , I've been doing so for the past 3 months , and it just gets so tough sometimes . Im taking the pressure of losing even more than you guys , cos I know I only have myself to blame for every match we lost - I couldn't possibly blame you guys , could I . Besides , the competitions are already coming , those frenlys that we lost so far , I can't take it as easy as you guys alright , I kept thinking of the places that went wrong , everything I did wrongly during the match , I dont feel good too alright . Im not expecting you to understand me fully and help out , really , I just want you to know that I really want to help the team , Im already feeling the pressure and I hope you'll understand maybe just a bit more yah . I can't promise you I'll be a good captain , but I can promise you that I'll try , if that aint enough , then Im sorry .
Monday , 17th March 2008
Damn , really loathe doing back to school this week :/ Ohwells , its not like I had a choice anws :D School was boring , like usual [: Can't remember much that happened , didn't really bother to anws :D Usual boring lessons , changed time table to a even worse one :/ Had to stay back after school for some chinese stuff , wont comment abt it since there isn't anything nice to comment abt also :D Trained abit after that , went home (: Really lazy to go into the details , I know you guys won't mind too :D
SHIATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT .
Two more days till competitions , SianNee happens to be dang damn nervous :/