.
Date: Sunday, March 09, 2008 @11:35 PM.
Title: (+)


& I always needed time on my own
Never thought I'd
Need you there when I cried ;

Changed skin due to pure boredom just now , ended up taking like few hours to finish changing , and there goes two hours off the time given for my history homework :/ Which means I hardly even touched my homework yet , its okay :D Not like we have that many also , shall do it when the mood comes back , ahahah (:

Went Orchard with Joyce today , wanted to shop around abit since I havent done that for ages :D Only had a few hours to shop , so we just had to make the best out of it uh (: & yeaa , we got lost the moment we reached there , ahahah :D Walked down one whole street , realised that we didn't know where we were , so walked back and started figuring out the way from there again :/ Great example of pure retardedness :D

Went paragon , spent like dam long there (: Like that place , brings back a lot of memories I won't tell you :D Joyce bought her heels there , got my handbag , went searching for some other stuffs but didn't find any :/

Random comment ; Getting presents for guys is a seriously tedious task alright , like even more tedious than math :/ lols . I know I don't make much sense there , its okay :D

Walked around taka after that , lunched there :D Then got treated to ice cream by Joyce , yaye thankyouuu (: The ice cream there was seriously huge alright , strawberry rocks xD

LOVEDDD` (:
Randomed around a bit more , then went home :D Yep , had a great time today too (: Lunching out with Rae tomorrow , then going to art museum for some dumb project , maybe I should like , go sleep now uhs :D Yep , Im like thinking of setting my blog private , tell me if you wanna read alright . Nightes people (:


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »