Date: Monday, March 10, 2008
@10:09 PM.
Title: (
+)
} I don't care what they say
Im in love with you ;
Kindda nervous for tomorrow's frenly , hopefully we can win , and use that to help bring our team's morale up highhh :D LOL , I shouldn't be using the word hopefully , I have faith that we'll do just fine tomorrow , cause I wanna win them real badly (: Weird how this feeling just keeps on coming back , had been reading a lot of motivational netball posts these few days , and the same applies to volleyball uhs :D When both school's skills are all abt the same , the team that will eventually do better would be the team that has a stronger will to win (: Yeaa , so eventually , it all boils down to the will to win every player has , and how much they're actually willing to sacrifice for the team :D Jiayou c girls ! :D
Have faith , believing in yourself means believing in the team :D Not giving up means holding on till the end as a team :D
JIAYOU ! :D
PS/ Proper post tomorrow , shall go catch some sleep now :D