.
Date: Friday, April 11, 2008 @11:06 PM.
Title: (+)


} This emptiness is killing me
And Im wondering why I've waited so long
Looking back I realised
It was always there just never spoken ;

Yaye weekends :D That just means math test next week and 2 1/2 weeks left till exams and blah , but who cares lahh , I've got two whole days of slack first before all that happens (:

Can't remember what happened this whole week already , I shall just blog abt today then :D Lessons suckssss , like 1 hour of math science chinese lang arts each , and then 40 minutes of both humanities each , dang suckszx :/ Maybe I shld go mug hard this weekends , I don't know a single shit abt co-ordinates and blah , maybe I'll just flunk that whole test like that :/ Dammit , math sucks I tell you , worst subject on Earth :D


Can't remember what we did during lessons already , nothing really interesting to mention abt anw :D But yess , training ruless :D

Coach went on some vacation to lalaland , both coaches didn't come for training today , training was damn slackk :D Year 3s went to watch the b division finals for nationals , didn't go cos didn't felt like going (: Stayed at school trained year 1s w/o the coach , dang damn funn :D Did the basics with JieLi , she learns damn fast okayy :D Zhu gong next year yaye (: Then played some crap game thats superr retarded but funn , and then freeze and melt :D Tiring ahah =P Then matched with c boys 08 , its been a long long time since we actually played as a team again lahh , doubt we'll have any more chance to do so in the future already , hais . Still , slack training = fun haha xD

Weekends yaye :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »