Date: Saturday, April 12, 2008
@10:05 PM.
Title: (
+)
& Maybe we'll turn it all aroundCause its not too lateIts never too late ;Out homeworking with Julia today :D ( No pun included alright , not like its that difficult to believe uh =P ) Initial plan was to meet at libary @ 9.30 , but I didn't really manage to get up by then when I was the one suggesting to meet up so early :/ Called her , made her wait for damn long after that , sorraye :/ Wasn't as productive as last week cause *coughs* some people *coughs* keep checking her smses and yeaa you get the rest uh :D Wanted to mug abit for math , didn't have time to do so in the end , Im so gonna flunk the math test next week , great :/ LOL , I just realised that almost all the volleyball year 1s are like super duper smart lahh , haven't really found one who got GPA lower than 3.5 yet D: What the hell , I feel super inferior ahah =PShall finish up all the dumb homework by tomorrow :/ Aw man . My kor's going away next week for like , one whole week :O What the hell , hes going to Brunei to run some marathon for the school when he isn't even an athlete , pftt :/ Greatt , no more late night movies during weekends for one whole week already , can't possibly watch them myself uh :D Haha . I just realised that this post's been filled with super random rantings yaye :D Shall end here (: