.
Date: Monday, March 03, 2008 @4:46 PM.
Title: (+)

} This is the hardest story
That I've ever told .
No hope , no love , no glory .
A happy ending gone forever more
I fell as if I'm wasted
And I'm wasted everyday ;

ThankYOU:D
- For being there for me then even though your match was just an hour away , and you could have just spent that hour concentrating on thinking about what to do then , cos I know that match was very important to you guys (: But you didn't - you were stupidly thinking of ways to cheer me up that time , and that little bit of thought goes a long way alright :D That little bit of encouraging words just made me ponder over everything then , and I realised that it didn't matter how badly I did this term , cause its a fact that can't be changed , I shouldn't ponder over how badly I did now , cause everything Im doing now , won't only affect me , but the people around :/ That little bit encouraging thoughts from you , made me realise how lucky I am to have you as a fren (: Cos you're always there for me when I needed someone to rant at - be it in between lessons or in the middle of the night when you were busy outside (: & you never blamed me for not being there for you that moment when you're super pissed . When I was feeling super bad that moment , you just laughed and told me its okay :D Your frenship to me , is pure bliss :D Something I can't do w/o . I promise I'll take things easy from now on alright , I won't make you worry for me any more (: Thanks so much , for everything (:

- Ass lab partner :D LOL , sorrayeee for dirtying your book during practical today alright , wasn't really concentrating , then .. yeaa :/ I think I have the nicest lab partner (: Being so understanding , explaining all the experimental procedures and helping me along during practical lessons (: I bet I would have failed my science terribly if it wasn't for you uh :D HAAH . I know getting me as a lab partner is one of the suayest things in your entire lyfe lahh ! :/ But I'll prove you wrong okayy , I'll show you that I ain't that blur too , lols xD

- Crazaye super enthu pig :D Ayee you , thanks a million for comforting me , giving me 958259248 calls on Sunday night but only having one that called through alright ! :/ Yep , being there trying to understand and help me in every possible way , heh :D Dearest! :D ILY .

- Crazy table partner (: You're real retarded , in everything you do :D And thats what I like in you , cos your retardedness never fails to put a smile on my face , even when I wasn't in the best of moods today :D Thanks for putting on that smile for me , and making it stay (: I wouldn't have laughed and acted so crazily during art today if it wasn't for you , thanks a million :D

Yaye training tomorrow :D
OH SHIATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT .
Lang arts paper back tomorrow , sianzx .
*prays hard everything turns out fine*



I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »