.
Date: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 @9:40 PM.
Title: (+)

} You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side
You know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
Theres no place to go
You know I won't give in ;

Really meaningful lyrics :D Super tired today , so won't post much about lessons :D Got back lang arts paper today , 16/18 isn't that bad Cyrus :D Can't remember anything else that happened the rest of the day , yep personally , I thought LiJie's speech today was alot alot more meaningful than her other speeches any other day :/ Or maybe thats cos its the first time I actually bothered listening =P LOL . Like , why bother crying after you've lost a match , when you yourself know right from the start that you aren't even trying your best . Cause sometimes , its only that few points which made a world of difference (: So instead of even crying , use that as an experience - reflect , learn , and move on . Its okay to make mistakes during frenlys / trainings , what matters most is how much you're actually willing to change them for yourself , for your team :D Better to learn from your mistakes during trainings , then to learn only after you've lost a very important match during competitions :D So whyy not , just work hard now ? :D Yep , meaningful (:

Volleyball today wasn't that bad :D But yeah , shouldn't have lost to b girls ): Losing to them means 6 rounds around the track as punishment lahh , TMD :/ & I didn't even know coach set that punishment for us until we lost to them , LOL . Yep , we finished the whole distance tgt okayy ! :D Haha . I know we'll grow stronger through all these punishments , so don't lose faith alright , we'll go through everything tgt as a team :] HAH . Im starting to like that word alot now :D
' Win tgt , lose tgt , team ' (:
' There is no 'I' in a team ' (: - Rae .
' Throughout these obstacles , we'll stand strong tgt as a team ' (:

Theres still a long long path right in front of us , but we can only walk through it all if we stay strong through it all and never give up alright :D I have faith , that we'll get top 4 in zonals , move on to nationals , and fight hard for top 8 there alright (: Trainings means alot yah , its the only time we can really make mistakes and change from there , so yeaa (: Train hard darlings , we'll go through this tgt :D

LOVES ;


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »