Date: Monday, April 28, 2008
@5:05 PM.
Title: (
+)
} State the obvious
I didn't get my perfect fantasy
As far as I'm concerned
You're just another picture to burn ;
Today kindda sucked :/ Like , the front part of it was okay and blah , & wait . Lets just put it this way - everything else was okay except the receiving back of math results :/ Screwed it up , totally .
Hai . But those people just made me realise so much more today (: Theres always ups and downs in life , but no matter what happens , I know they'll always be there for me , and that means so much more than just grades :D I know I screwed the test up , but that just means I'll work harder . I won't take let this grades affect my mood for mid yrs , I'll just let it be a wake up call . Which just means , I've got to work harder , Im not gonna let myself fail my math during mid yrs like that . Haihai . Jiayou SianNee (:
Still , thanks for being there Lihui , Julia , Rae , KaiPing :D You people are great , really .
' I realised that if I haven't stepped out of my comfort zone , I would be feeling much much better abt myself now . But I wouldn't be as strong . '