Date: Friday, May 02, 2008
@9:53 PM.
Title: (
+)
} They can take future that we'll never know
They can take the places that we said we will go
All the broken dreams , take everything
But they can never have that yesterday we shared ;
Aw man , I'm like supposed to be studying now :/ Like , mathhhhhh D: Screw math lahh , hmpff . Not gonna risk failing that for mid years though , screw mid years gah . Shall not post anymore till mid years are like over , not like anyone's gonna be online daily to read my posts anw :D Haha . Yepp , semi-haitus I guess , till those 4 papers are over :D
I know my posts are srsly boring lahh :D Like what , mid years , exams , math , mid years :D Haha . I shall keep this short (and sweet) then :D Lang arts and chinese paper today , can't remember anything I did for it already (: At least , there wasnt anyth I really screwed up (I hope) :D Thats like , good enough already xD Haa . Thats why they put math as the last paper we're taking you see , I'll most probably just go kill myself after screwing up that whole paper , and thats okay cos there isn't a paper to mug for the next day :D LOL , & you must be crazy to think that I'll actually do so cos like , who cares abt mid years after they're over uh xD
Yepp , I've found my motivation to mug already yaye yaye :D For candy , & for *coughs . I'll work hard okayy ! :D Jiayou people , 4 more to go [:
ALL THE BEST DARLINGS :D