.
Date: Sunday, June 29, 2008 @8:05 PM.
Title: (+)


Cause when there's you , I feel whole
And there's no better feeling in the world
But without you , I'm alone
And I'd rather be in love
With you .

Posting just for the sake of having another post here before getting back to school tomorrow :D Haha . This week has kindda hectic I guess , won't bore you people out by posting abt everything that happened this week , will only post abt stuffs I can remember alright :D

Home & Econs - Yay , I wanna learn how to cooook ! :D Hehe . Didn't do much this week though , just choose our partners , had to partner with a guy dammit . Had this discussion abt holistic health for like the whole of those two hours , nothing else :/ Rahhh .

Swimming - Only had briefing this week , swimming lessons start next week , shiat . Haha . Got into the same group as Rae , like we two were the only girls in our class who didn't went for the beginners' course lahh . Hmpff . I'm gonna make sure I eat more eggs and make my period to come next week :D Hehe .

Speech & Drama - Did almost the same stuffs as last year lahh , just that with a different teacher this time round :D Haha . Yepp , first lesson has damn slack haa xD

Chinese test was super funny , ahah :D Li Jie wasn't even looking around the class during the test , she kept staring at her computer screen , so everyone in the class was like , *coughs . Haha . Best thing is she didn't realise , and I may not have to fail that test after all , yay ! :D

Trainings this week was okay I guess . Didn't get to play much cause coach thinks I'm still sick , dammit . Gah , I need to train already lahh , if not next year no more position in main six already O: Ahh . Crap .

Slacked throughout the whole of this weekends , finished up on all holiday homework ( Yes , I know I'm slow lahh alright :D ) , finished up homework for the weekends , working on history project now (:




When you're close to tears , remember someday it'll all be over . Though it's been a darker June , what's ahead is gonna be a different colour , because one day , it's all gonna be over .

And at the end of the day , we'll remember the days when we were close to the edge . And we'll wonder how we ever made it through . At the end of the day, we'll remember what made us stay so close to till the end . We'll remember it was me and you .

Because we are gonna be forever you and me & you'll always keep me flying high in the sky of love .

Don't you think its time you started doing what we always wanted as even the impossible is easy ? Especially when we got each other , one day we're gonna get tgt .

And at the end of the day , we'll remember the days when we were so close to the edge and we'll wonder how we ever made it through . At the end of the day , we'll remember why we stayed so close to till the end . We'll remember it was me and you .

For we are gonna be forever you and me & you will always keep me flying high in the sky of love .


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »