Date: Monday, June 23, 2008
@4:45 PM.
Title: (
+)
After all this has passed , I will still remain . After I've cried my last , they'll be beauty from the pain .
" Sticks and stones may hurt you , but words will never break you . "
If that phrase up there was true , then nobody in this world would ever get hurt . I don't get what you people want , seriously . So now you're all blaming me for no reason when you guys already got what you want . Thanks a lot . You made me realize that there was so much more to you . & you just successfully made me feel that maybe , joining volleyball in RV may just be one of the biggest mistake I've made in my entire fourteen years . Congrats , I bet you're happy now . Yes , I have the best seniors on Earth man . I'm tired , I really am . I hate this ): I need someone , someone I can just lean on and forget everything else that's troubling me now . Hai .
She sat in the corner , in her hand possessed something she should never have .
They always said they would listen , yet one by one they left .
Silent screams escape her lips ; tears broke free from the grasps of her eyes .
All her loved ones left her one by one ; no amount of tears would suffice .
Scribbled Death over the floor, as she waited for her chance .
She sat on the pavement motionless, as if in a trance .
She recalled the incident that made her, lose in touch with the world .
The same episode, that left her mind and thoughts in a twirl .
Then she saw a car approaching, its headlights shone in the dark .
Without much hesitation, she ran across the road, making her mark .
First day back at school after one whole month of holidays , everything felt the same though - same old classroom , same old teachers , same old boring lessons :/ Changed time table , now the lessons on Monday's damn crap O: Rahh . Had like , music + history + LA + science + chinese + math . Amazing how I actually managed to survive through everything though . Real boring , and I'm still not done with chinese holiday homework ): Die , no mood chiong at all . Stayed back after school for awhile , then went home .
Hai . Nothing's going right now ): I know you said it wasn't gonna be easy , its okay , I'm learning to adapt . Hai . Tired .
Oh yes . I think my kor's a real retard :D
Me : " Korkor , how does it feel like to be a sec two last time ? "
Brother : " Eh ? It feels long ago . "
LOL :D