.
Date: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 @8:52 PM.
Title: (+)


Familiar tunes kept playing in my mind , but I've decided , I'm moving on with times .

I don't get you , seriously . I wish you'll stop talking like I've hurt you when it obviously aint true , I'm feeling the pain of losing a friend like you too alright . I'm not just sitting back looking at you suffer , I'm feeling the pain too , okay . I rather you ignore me or something , stop treating me like the whole thing started off with me and you've got nothing to do with this ):

I guess theres nothing I can do now except to hold on to the hope that someday , he'll look back and cherish all those memories .
The hurt , the words , the tears , the quarrels .
All I wanted to know was , how did things get so bad ?

Sparing the last bits of time before I go off to bed :D

Haven't been posting much about my holiday life , more of my thoughts and blah uh :D Anyhow , haven't been going out lately , hence the lack of things to post about :/ Yepp , shall keep this post short , then go off to bed early (: Training tomorrow , rahhhh . My daddy doesn't want to send me theree ! ): Hehe . Jiayu was being a total darling though , waking up early just to meet me by bus and then go school tgt :D Yay [:

Not really done with holiday homework , pretty much completed everything except chinese and math , crapp O: Can somebody like help read and explain to me the whole of the chinese book we're supposed to finish before the term starts ? I promise I'll love you till deathh :D Hehe .

Its 10:13 now , and I'm still waiting for that particular someone to finish his stuff @ school lahh . Rahhhh .

Ciao :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »