.
Date: Monday, June 02, 2008 @9:21 PM.
Title: (+)


Maybe you never really realized how much you actually meant to me .

I wish I could still say " I don't care " ever so confidently like I used to , without feeling any pinch or whatsoever . I wish I could act like I really don't care about you , like it has nothing to do with me and I'm not a least bit affected . I realize now whenever I say " I don't care " , I feel a tinge of something biting into my conscience , reminding me of the hard truth of stuff .

They tell me , " don't listen , don't bother " , but I find myself helplessly drawn to you .

Often , I get people questioning stuffs like " You don't know how many other people he actually sweet talks to every day eh ? " Or , " Maybe you're just one of those many people who actually matter a lot , no ? "

I don't know darlings , I don't know . I'm learning to trust , I'm learning .


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »