.
Date: Monday, June 09, 2008 @6:21 PM.
Title: (+)


} Waking up I see that everything is okay
The first time in my life and now its so great
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed
I think about the little things that make life great ;

I'm like seriously worned out while typing this , so I'll most probably be typing senseless stuffs half the time , pardon me alright :D Kindda fell asleep in front of the com yesterday night typing this post , I'm wide awake now :D *yawns* Hehe . Still , it doesn't mean this post won't turn out really senseless lahh , I bet it still will :D

Went for beach volleyball competitions @ Sentosa yesterday , was really really fun , but yeaa .. super tiring :D Haha . Still , had really good results , so its more or less worth it eh :D

Woke up late today , my mum went all the way down to Clementi to get Macs breakfast for me , really sweet of her :D Made Jiayu wait for like 15 minutes at my bus stop , sorrayeee :/ Rahh . Bused down to vivo after that , bought entrance tickets to Sentosa , then bused down :D

Was supposed to alight at the last stop at Sentosa , ended up alighting at the first stop cause of *coughs , stares at Jiayu* Hehe . Took a 25 minutes walk to Siloso beach , was like searching aimlessly for the beach at first due to our wonderful sense of direction , so yeaa .. ended up reaching the meeting point later than everyone else when we actually reached Sentosa earlier :/ LOL .

Had a lott of matches after that , like , 5 ? There was like three teams from RV ( 2 teams of seniors plus our team ) , then 2 teams from Beatty , 1 team from St. Hilda's and 1 more team from don't know what school O: ( They didn't even turn up , so like , yeaa .. walkover :D )

Overall results for all the matches : Won the 2 other senior teams from our school ( Kindda got really good scores playing against them also (: Yay , hehe :D ) , won the 2 other teams from Beatty ( Theres this setter who actually sprained her ankle or someth during their match against us , ouch :/ Still , her team mates were really brave alright ! :D I mean like , not giving up when they have one less player for the rest of the matches now , and doing their best to cover up for her (: Woah . ) , won a team that didn't even turn up :D So yeaa .. end result ; Won 5 lost 1 . Pretty amazing eh ? :D Semi finals on 21st :D Yay , I WANT THAT MONEY PRIZEEE ! :DDD

Got treated to Ben's & Jerry's by Jiayu after that , cos her whole family came down to Sentosa lahh :D Hehe . Her daddy's real cute ! :DD Like , all size same same one :X LOL . Went to wash up after that , took monorail back to vivo , dine there with Joyce , then took MRT home . ( Didn't immediately go home , but uh , doesnt matter lahh ) . Was dead tired , :D Still , funnnnnnnn ! :DD Haha .

To sum it all up , yesterday was great , :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »