Date: Tuesday, June 10, 2008
@2:33 PM.
Title: (
+)
And the next thing you know we'll end up falling in love , with you , with me , with both of us .
I still have your messages saved in my phone .
& I wonder if you said the same things to any one else before .
I still have my memories of you in my mind .
& I wonder how much your memories of me actually mean to you .
I still have the tears collected in my palms .
& I wonder if you'll ever cry for me .
I still have the fear deep within .
& I wonder if you'll leave me if she comes running back to you .
I still have the insecurities i used to hold .
& I wonder if you really meant everything you promised .
I still have a bit of time left to think .
& I wonder if i'll continue sleeping or i'll wake up from this dream and realise that you're gone .
Because i want you to know ,
that i know , I love you .
& it's cause of that , I'm scared .
I don't want to be hurt by you .