.
Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 @7:28 PM.
Title: (+)


We've talked about everything we've been through till date, and it made me smile cause I'm glad you didn't forget. :D

I like the quote below. *points down*

" God is because Truth is.

To forgive and accept injustice is cowardice.

There are 2 type of people in this world,
those that take the credit
and those that actually do the work.
Take my advise and follow the latter,
as there is a lot less competition there. "

Okayyy, confession. I spent like the whole yesterday night watching Olympics volleyball instead of mugging. :/ Not that I didn't try mugging after that kay! :D Then the phone looked super tempting, started messaging, then fell asleep half way. Damn. So, that's why, if I fail all my subjects during common test, I've got nothing but myself to blame. I think I'll have to start cramming tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after. Cause I have lang arts (gah), then geog (yuck) then history and everything (die) tests from like, the end of this week, till the middle of next week. Gg lahh, I feel super stressed out. :D Lol.

Yayyyyy, 2nd month.♥
I love you, I love you, I love you<3.>


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »