.
Date: Saturday, August 16, 2008 @9:09 PM.
Title: (+)


Just done with history revision. :D History is gonnna suckkkkkk for me. Really. :D I'm sorry I'm being vulgar with the elongated suck but yes. Hahaha. :D

Singapore's Table Tennis finals later! :D YAYYYY. Like since 1960! :DD Omg, I feel so patriotic. LOL. Oh yess, Micheal Phelps with his eightt gold medal today! :D Hahaha. That guy's owning like crazyy, srsly. :D

Okay, I'm gonna attempt to study physics now, bye! :D

--

Once in a lifetime, you meet a person who takes your breadth away, not because you want them to, but because they're meant to.


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »