Date: Monday, September 01, 2008
@5:01 PM.
Title: (
+)
Angels from heaven.
Apologies for the lack of posts recently, have been really lazy to update. :D Okk, firstly, Rip Curl Beach Volleyball competition 2008 was superb. :D Yay! Like, really. We didn't actually win anything, since it's an open category for students all the way to JC (?) But I had fun. :DD Ended up getting sun burnt and everything, but yeaa .. Fun fun fun. (:
Got a lift from Gen's daddy there in the morning, reached Sentosa at about 8? /: Was like super crowded there already, went to fill in the registration forms and everything while waiting for Arnold and JunXiong to arrive. Lol, dua pai people, damn late then arrive. xD
Played three matches after that, lost 1 won 2. :D Not bad already, but I srsly screwed up a lott. :/ Rahh. Haha. The sun was super super hot, I'm like worse than charcoal now already. ): Played a bit more with some random people, then rushed back home to shower and everything before going to CO concert. :D
Overall, I really gained a lot from this competition. :D Yepp, met new people also. Gilbert! :DD And Shaun? JunXiong, and Arnold. :D Those two were great lahh, srsly. Thanks for being such great team mates alright! [: