.
Date: Saturday, August 23, 2008 @7:31 PM.
Title: (+)


I hope you think of me.

I liked yesterday's training! :D Was pretty slack due to the rain, but we still trained quite a lot on the basics and stuff. :D I think my service keeps getting worse, it doesn't seem to float/cross straight through the net anymore. D: Die. Hahaha. But we got to take over the setter's position for awhile during training, nice! (: I miss setting back in primary school! :D Lol. Fun fun fun.

Today was pretty much boring I guess, study study study. Volleyball women's finals now! :D USAAAAA (!) [: Yayy. & Yesss, and I need help in math. /:


Michael Phelps learning chinese! Hahaha. :D

Cause you always hold the things you wanna say,
You always gotta be afraid.
You've learnt the hard way to shut your mouth and smile.
Every time you fight, the scars are gonna heal
But they're not going to go away.
There's only lies, there's only fears, there's only pain.
There is no love here.


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »